Monday, November 14, 2011

Hair. Halloween.

Hello everyone! Still in Japan. Haha, so... if you look at the picture below, what is the one thing that is the same in each??
Yup, that's right, almost every Japanese girl you see here has BANGS! All of them, so it was no surprise when I went to get my hair cut a few weeks ago and they asked me if I wanted bangs. I declined, but she definitely thought I would be "metcha kawaī" (really cute). They're obsessed. But, after the bang discussion, I had an amazing experience. 40 minute head massage/ shampooing. WOW. I didn't know it was possible to recieve that treatment at a salon, but it is. They massaged my head, laid several warm towels on it, while I was conditioning, and then gave me a shoulder rub after it was all done. The chair was similar to a lazy boy recliner, and the lights were dimmed, with a faint smell of fresh lavender. =] Wow... I'm weird. Anyways, I will definitely be returning before I leave.

That next weekend was HALLOWEEN! Of course it was a Saturday, so I met up with Lucas, Clay, and Maren at our favorite Indian restaurant for the curry special, they also gave us free dessert. There are many perks to becoming a regular at restaurants, and with being a foreigner! =] I need to take a picture of the place, its so cute inside with all the bali decor. Later on, I met up with Clay and Lucas to help out with their "costumes." On the way to our Halloween party, we were like CELEBRITIES. People not only stared at us, like usual, but they also kept asking to take pictures with us. We were loving it. But looking at this picture, I don't know who wouldn't want to take a picture.



We went to Sannomiya in Kobe for the dance party. It was sponsered by an entertainment group on campus, and was a lot of fun!! =]=] I even helped Clay win a dance competition. =] After we ate tons of chicken on a stick at our favorite torizoku place. What a great night! =]

Well, that's all for now, I promise to update again this week. I can't believe it's already the middle of November! See you all soon in the 402! =]=]




No comments:

Post a Comment